A quick update on a couple of things.
Rush Retreat – Sun, 8/23 (Change in date)
Our Fall retreat has been pushed back 1 day to Sunday, 8/23. Alumni should make sure to show up between noon and 1 pm. Note – We don’t plan to go to late into the evening like previous year’s due to the fact it’s on a Sunday. Hope you can join the 50+ undergrads and alumni. For those of you coming that want to bring something, good champagne is always appreciated by our hosts.
Cal Football Updates
We’ve added some sponsors to some of the upcoming games. See below the opportunity to sponsor the pre-game tailgate ($100/game) in exchange for a free parking space. This year’s home football game schedule is the following:
- 9/5 Grambling vs Cal – Alan Ar., Nick T, +2 open spot
- 9/12 SDSU vs Cal – Charlie S, +3 open spots
- 10/3 WSU vs Cal – 4 open spots
- 10/31 USC vs Cal – Scott K, Alan Ar., Frank Winton Jr., JD Mason, Emery D
- 11/14 OSU vs Cal – 4 open spots
- 11/28 ASU vs Cal – Juan S + 3 open spots
If you are interested in sponsoring a game please email us.
Cal vs Texas on 9/19
We have a 20+ Gamma contingent heading to Austin for the game. Plan is to meet at the Cal Alumni Tailgate. Let us know if you are attending and I’ll send out one final email a few days before so that you know who will be there.
Thanks for your time.
Juan Serrano, President
Pi Kappa Phi Alumni Association (Gamma)